Search This Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

On Voyage ~ Paddington Bear

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have an on voyage card with Paddington Bear.



This card began as a white 6x4 card blank.  First I adhered some blue pearlescent paper to the front of the card.  Next I added a silver floral patterned paper as a mat and adhered it in to place.  Using some blue polka dot paper from my stash I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels 20' die set.  I then inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink before adhering it into the centre of the card..  The topper was printed onto white card stock using Paddington Bear digikit.  It was then die cut using the same die set as above and inked with the same distress ink before being adhered into the centre of the card using foam pads.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment