Search This Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

Happy Birthday Gemstone Fairies ~ Linda Ravenscroft

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and ready for a long bank holiday weekend.  Today I have a fairy card for grown-ups.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 14 x 21cm card blank.  Next I cut a mat from some lemon glitter card and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then used some blue striped paper from my stash and cut a mat slightly smaller than the card blank.  Using some lemon ribbon I wrapped this around the striped paper mat and adhered it into place.  I then added a ribbon knot to the ribbon.  The mat was then adhered to the card blank.

Using 'Fairy Gemstones' CD by Linda Ravenscroft I chose the  fairy I wanted to use and printed it out onto white card stock.  The elements were then hand cut and I inked the edges with a ProMarker.  I adhered the topper to the top of the card using foam pads.  Next I added the sentiment which was also from the same topper sheet onto a coordinating mat.  The sentiment was then added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment