Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Winter Wishes ~ Mittens

Hello bloggers I hope that you are all well and dry after the torrential rain we have had in the last couple of days.  Today  I have a winter wishes card for you.


This card began as an off cut of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I used a snowflake patterned paper from my stash and adhered it to the front of the card.  Using  Hobby Craft 'mittens' stamp and black soot distress ink I stamped the mittens onto some Scandinavian  inspired paper.  I then fussy cut the mittens out.  I also cut a mat for the sentiment out of the same paper using Spellbinders Die D-lites 'frames two' die set.  Once die cut I stamped the sentiment using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set.    The sentiment topper was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Next using some red polka dot card stock I die cut a mat for the mittens using Spellbinders 'labels 27' die set.  The mat was adhered to the card blank.  Finally the mittens were added to the mat using foam pads.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment