Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Coffee Morning You're Invited ~ Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell Coffee Time

Hello bloggers I hope that you enjoyed a good day yesterday.  Today I have an invite to a coffee morning.  This could be used for a girlie get together or for helping to raise money for a great cause like cancer.



This card began as a 5x7 card blank.  First I used a lovely tea cup and cake decorated backing paper and adhered it to cover the front of the card.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the topper using black soot distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'coffee time' stamp set.  The image was then die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 28' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tattered rose distress ink.  I then removed the die and lightly inked the edges.  The topper was coloured with brushmarkers.

Next I stamped the coffee morning sentiment from the same stamp set as above onto white card stock using black soot distress ink.  It was die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy framed tags one' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with antique linen distress ink before adhering it to the top left corner of the card.  The 'you're invited' sentiment stamp was a free magazine stamp and I stamped it using black soot distress ink onto white card stock.  Next it was die cut with Spellbinders 'ironworks accents' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with antique linen distress ink.  The topper and sentiment were then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment