Search This Blog

Monday 25 August 2014

Joyeux Noel ~ Baubles

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and enjoying the extended weekend.  Today I have a Christmas card featuring some die cut baubles.


This card began as an A6 card blank.  First I adhered some green glitter card to the front of the card.  Next using some green polka dot patterned paper from my stash I cut a mat for the baubles.  I stamped the sentiment onto the paper using pine needles distress ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set.  It was then adhered onto the glitter card.  Using an old dictionary I die cut the baubles with Marianne Designs LR0182 baubles die set.  Once die cut I adhered them to the card using foam pads.  Finally I used some green bakers twine to tie a bow at the top of each bauble.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment