Search This Blog

Friday 1 August 2014

Traditional Father Christmas ~ Merry Christmas

Hello bloggers,  Well can you believe it's now August.  How is the weather where you are, we had sunshine and cloud today but still very warm.  So to make us all think of cooler times I'm afraid another Christmas card today.  This time with a peel off theme.


This card began as an A4 sheet of  white card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.   Next I used this gorgeous traditional father Christmas patterned paper from my stash to cover the entire card as it was so gorgeous.  Next I added some gold snowflake border peels off's to the edges of the card.  I added a gold Noel sentiment to the bottom of his clothes and a Merry Christmas one to the right of his head to complete the card.  Another quick one today.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment