Search This Blog

Friday 24 October 2014

Dragonflies ~ May All Your Dreams Come True ~ Chameleon Colour Tones

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoying some crafting time.  Today's card is one featuring dragonflies which have been coloured using chameleon colour tone pens.



This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  First I adhered my patterned paper to the front of the card.  Next I stamped the topper image onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Particraft 'butterflies 2' stamp set  Once stamped, I coloured the topper using Chameleon colour tone pens.  The image was then die cut using Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set.  I also cut a mat from some plain coloured paper for the topper using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.   The topper and mat were then adhered to the card.  Next I stamped my sentiment using the same stamp set and ink pad as above.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders.'lacey squares' die set.   I inked the edges of the die cut sentiment with tumbled glass distress ink before adhering it to the bottom right of the card.  Finally I added a faux pearl into the three vacant corners.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment