Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

Fairy Decoupage ~ Flowers ~ Handmade Paper Vellum

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and managed to get some crafting into your busy week.  Today I have a fairy decoupage card for you.  This is without a sentiment mainly because I couldn't decide which one to choose, but this way it is also use-able for many different occasions.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of purple card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next using some gold pearlescent paper I cut a mat to slightly smaller than the card blank and then adhere dit into place.  Using some purple handmade paper and Spellbinders 'crowned ovals' die set I cut a mat for the topper.  The decoupage topper elements were popped out of it's holding sheet and then layered up.  It was then adhered to the mat and this was added to the card.  Finally using some green vellum and a Martha Stewart flower border punch I punched out the flowers to form a border down the left hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment