Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Thank You ~ No Place Like Gnome ~ Gardening

Hello bloggers I hope you are well.  Today I have a card to go with the watering can I made yesterday.



This card began as an A4 white card blank.  First using Cameo Crafts Designs 'gardener's delight' CD-ROM, I printed off a wood effect backing paper onto white card stock.  I then cut this down slightly to leave a border of white around the edge of the card and adhered it into place.  Next using a digikit by Kate Hadfield called no place like gnome I digitally created a topper for the card by adding different elements from the kit and layering them up.  I added shadows and moved things back to add depth to the topper. Using the text tool I add the text to the top left of the card.  Once I was happy with the topper I printed it out at 75% so that it would fit onto my A4 card with a border.  I then cut it to size and adhered it to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment