Search This Blog

Saturday 18 October 2014

Skeleton Santa ~ Christmas With a twist Gothic Shaker Card

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had  a good week.  Today I have another Christmas card with a twist.  I so love this CD-ROM the art work is amazing.





This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  Next using Jem's designs 'I'm screaming of a white Christmas' CD-ROM I printed off the backing paper and frame.  These were then cut out.  I adhered some acetate to the back of the frame using double sided tape.    Next I added some foam tape all around the edge of the frame ensuring there were no gaps.  I then brushed the edges with an antistatic cloth and then added my glitter.  I then adhered the frame to the back of the topper.  Finally the topper was adhered to the card blank and a sentiment was added from my stash
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment