This card began as a white 6x4 card blank. First using an off cut of patterned paper I stamped the mittens image onto it using black soot distress ink. It was then fussy cut out. Next using pine needles distress ink and Creative Expressions 'snowflakes and sprigs' stamp set I stamp the holly into each corner of the card. I coloured the berries with a red ProMarker and added glossy accents to them.
Next using some decorative Christmas vellum and Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2011' die set I cut a snowflake and adhered it to the centre of the card. The mittens were then added to the centre of the snowflake. Then from the same vellum sheet I cut out a sentiment and adhered it below the snowflake. Finally I inked the edges of the card with pine needles distress ink.