Search This Blog

Sunday 26 October 2014

Enjoy The Magic Of Christmas ~ Makey Bakey Mice Christmas Trimming The Tree ~ Bauble

Hello blogger's I had a busy day yesterday building some wooden planters and painting them, but I did still get time to make this sweet Christmas card.




This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 12.5 x18 cm card blank.  Next I adhered some green patterned paper to the front of the card.  I then used some yellow glitter card to die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'crowned ovals' die set.  Using the same die set and white card stock I die cut the topper .  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dusty concord distress ink.  The blank topper was then stamped using vintage photo distress ink and I used Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'trimming the tree' stamp set.  Once stamped the image was coloured using Chameleon colour tone pens.  I then entwined the yellow glitter card mat with the topper and adhered it to the front of the card.

The sentiment was stamped using the same stamp set as above and dusty concord distress ink.  I then die cut it with Spellbinders die d-lites frame two die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dusty concord.  The sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.  Finally using an off cut of purple topsy turvy card stock I die cut four corners using Spellbinders die d-lites 'corner sprigs' die set.  I then used two with the lilac side and two with the purple side and adhered them into the corners of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment