Search This Blog

Thursday 23 October 2014

Alternative Christmas ~ Santa's Little Helper ~ Christmas With A Twist ~ Gothic

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  Today I have an alternative Christmas card for you.





This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  Next I used Jem's Designs I'm screaming of a white Christmas' CD-ROM to print out a backing paper, coordinating paper and a topper sheet onto white card stock.  Next I cut the backing paper down to size and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then cut the coordinating backing paper to smaller than the card blank to make a mat for the topper.  The toppers were cut out and I chose the largest on and adhered it to the right hand side of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment