This card began as an A4 sheet of card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank. Next I used a Halloween CD to print off the backing paper and topper. I cut the backing paper down to size and adhered it to the front of the card. I then cut out the topper and inked the edges with black soot distress ink. The topper was then adhered to the card front.
Next using some white vellum and Spellbinders 'spider web' die set I die cut the spider web. This was adhered into the top right hand corner of the card. Next using a scrap piece of black card stock and a black and silver patterned mirror board off cut I die cut two spiders out of each card stock using the same die set as above. The spiders were curved with an embossing tool to give them some dimension. I added a spider to each corner of the card.