Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Merry Christmas From Leeds ~ Christmas Bauble holiday Tags ~ Map

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday. Today I have a Christmas card that is a bit different as it features a map.



This card began as a piece of blue card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 3.5 x 5.5.  Next I used a blue floral paper and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then used an old map book and found a page with Leeds on it and then cut it to size to fit the card.  The map was then adhered to the front of the card.  Onto white card stock I stamped the bauble image using tumbled glass distress ink and a bauble stamp from my stash.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'holiday tags' die set.  I then inked the edges and adhered it to the right hand side of the card.

Next I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set and tumbled glass distress ink.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges.  Once out of the die I fussy cut around the edge of the inking before adhering it to the bottom left corner of the card.

Using white card stock and Spellbinders 'holiday tags' die set I nested two of the same die to make a frame.  Whilst still in the dies I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  I then positioned the die over the word LEEDS to make a card stating Merry Christmas from Leeds
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment