Search This Blog

Saturday 4 October 2014

Let It Snow ~ Paddington Bear

Hello bloggers a very quick and simple card today.



This card began as a 6x4 pre-printed snow scene.  I don't know where I got these from I think they might have been a free gift in a magazine at some time.  Next using Serif  and Create and Craft 'Paddington bear' digikits, I printed out a topper sheet.  I then fussy cut the image I wanted and adhered it to the front of the card.  Finally I stamped the sentiment using faded jeans distress ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set onto white card stock.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Once die cut I inked the edges with the same ink pad before adhering it to the top of the car.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment