Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

We Wish You A Merry Christmas ~ Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Christmas Wine Buffs Christmas Spirit

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a better day yesterday than I did.  Unfortunately I was ill all day.  Today I have a Christmas card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 11.5CM Square.  Next using and off cut of poinsettia patterned paper I cut a mat to cover the front of the card.  Using some holographic mirror board and Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set, I cut a mat for the topper.  The topper was printed onto white card stock using Katy Sue Designs 'wine buffs Christmas spirit' CD-ROM.  It was then punched out using a circle punch before being adhered to the mat.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using pine needles distress ink and Creative Expressions 'Christmas topper' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I inked the sentiment edges with the same ink pad as above.  The sentiment was attached to the patterned paper using green glitter brads.  The topper and mat were also adhered to the backing paper before it was attached to the card blank.

Finally I used some green ribbed paper and die cut two holly corners using Spellbinders 'holly accents' die set.  Once die cut I used Cosmic Shimmer 'red berry' pva to add a faux berry to the holly.  The holly was added to each top corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment