Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2013

With Love Dog Card

Hello bloggers today we have a card for all, the dog lover’s out there.



This card began as an A4 sheet of pearlescent cardstock that I cut down and scored to make a card approx 5 3/4” square.    First I cut down two strips of striped paper and glued them across the centre of the card to make a cross.  Next I stamped the dog images and sentiment onto cream cardstock using black soot distress ink and ‘paw prints’ stamp set.  These were then die cut using Spellbinders ‘scallop labels one’ die set.  Each one was then inked around the edge using a ProMarker.  From some paw print card stock I die cut five mats using the next size up die.  These were adhered to the card at each corner and one in the centre.  The stamped images were then added to the paw print mats on each corner.  In the centre mat I added the sentiment.   To the gaps in between the mats I added some more dog images without mats, again the edges have been inked with a ProMarker.  Finally a bow was tied from some blue ribbon and adhered to the top of the sentiment mat.


Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment