Search This Blog

Monday 19 August 2013

Enjoy your day!

Hello bloggers today's card is a card suitable for any occasion as it just states 'enjoy your day!'



This card began as a piece of green topsy turvy cardstock that I cut down and scored to make a card approx 6" x 4".  I then adhered a strip of cream cardstock down the centre of the card.  Next I made my flower using Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set and Kanban 'lace' stamp set.  First I stamped the Kanban' lace' stamp onto white cardstock three times using peeled paint distress ink.  I then overstamped with the Creative expression 'button florals' stamp set and cut them out. You can check out the flower making technique in detail here  http://busybeemakes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/wishing-you-happiness-today-and-always.html.
I then cut out the leaves using some green paper and Spellbinders' foliage' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with peeled paint distress ink.  The background for the flower was created by stamping the lace stamp in peeled paint ink onto some white cardstock.  This was then layered onto the card blank.  The completed flower was adhered to the card and the foliage was tucked in behind the flower and adhered into place.  The sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set and was stamped onto some of the waste from the flowers.  This was then matted and layered with cardstock and paper and adhered to the card
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment