Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sending lots of smiles your way

Hello bloggers today we have a simple card with a lovely sentiment.



This card began as a white hammered 6x6 card blank.  To the front I adhered a mat slightly smaller than the card blank using some silver textured holographic card stock. Before sticking this down completely I wrapped  black bakers twine around the mat. Next using some vintage papers from my stash I die cut four banners using Spellbinders 'ribbon banner LG' die set.  I then adhered three of the die cuts vertically down the card.  On the fourth banner I stamped my sentiment using black soot distress ink and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set.  The banner was then adhered across the card.  Next I stamped my tag using Spellbinders 'holiday tags' die set and black soot distress ink.  Whilst still in the die I inked the tag using antique linen distress ink.  This was then tied to the card using the bakers twine.  Finally I adhered a faux pearl in each corner of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment