Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

snowflake flowers card.

Hello bloggers today's card is a lovely floral card made using a snowflake die.


This card started out as a white hammered DL card blank.  First  using some purple striped paper, I folded it into 3 and die cut it using one die from Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2011' die set.  This was repeated again to give me 6 snowflakes.  I then adhered the waste from one die cut to the left hand side of the card.    Using some different purple patterned paper I die cut the swirls using Spellbinders 'fanciful holiday' die set.  The swirls were then added to the top and bottom of the card blank.  Next I used a sentiment from my stash, sanded the edges and inked it with a ProMarker.  This was then adhered to the centre of the left hand panel.  Next I layered up the snowflakes to make three flowers.  In the centres I added faux button embellishments.  The flowers were then added to the card blank.  Next I added faux button embellishments to the centres of the negative flowers on the left hand panel.  Finally I lightly inked the edges with dusty concord distress ink.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment