Search This Blog

Friday 2 August 2013

Warm Wishes Christmas card

Hello bloggers today's card is another Christmas card as it won't belong before it is here.


This card began as an A4 card blank that I cut down and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  First I adhered some patterned paper to the card front and then cut it down to size.  The lace detail is the patterned paper.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the frame using black soot distress ink and Justrite 'keep calm' stamp set.  I then stamped the sentiment into the centre of the frame using festive berries distress ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set.  The frame was then cut out using scissors and the edges inked up with black soot distress ink.  I adhered the frame to the card blank.  Using a chipboard holly motif I inked the edges with pine needles distress ink and then adhered it to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment