Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2013

Happy birthday

Hello bloggers today's card is a simple happy birthday card.


This card began as a sheet of A4 pink cardstock that I cut down and scored to make a card  5.5" x 4".  First I cut a mat from gingham cardstock and adhered it to the card.  Next I cut another mat from some patterned paper and stamped a sentiment onto this paper using staz-on ink and a sentiment stamp.  Sorry but I don't know where the sentiment stamp came from.  The patterned paper was then adhered to the card.  Next I cut a strip of gingham cardstock to go vertically down the card.  This was matted with some pink cardstock which is the same as the card blank was made from.  The strips were then adhered to he cardstock.  Next I stamped the flower three times using staz-on ink pad and an unknown flower stamp.  The flowers were then coloured using pencil crayons and then fussy cut out.  They were then mounted up using foam pads.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment