Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2013

Bootiful ~ stampin up

Hello bloggers today I have gone for a Halloween themed card using some fabulous stamps.


This card began as a piece of purple cardstock that I embossed with a  polka dot embossing folder.  I then scored and folded to make a 4x4 card.  Next I adhered a strip of plain purple ribbon across the card front.  I then adhered a thinner polka dot ribbon across the center of the plain ribbon.  Next I stamped my topper onto white cardstock using Stampin Up 'bootiful occasions' stamp set and Staz-on ink pad.  This was then coloured in with gel pens.  Next I die cut my topper using spellbinders 'ovals' die set.  Using  some purple card stock I die cut  some mats for my topper using Spellbinders 'scallop ovals' die set.  The topper and mats were assembled and adhered to the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment