Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2013

Spaceman

Hello bloggers, today's card is a spaceman themed card.


I began with an A6 card blank that I randomly stamped with a spaceship stamp and peeled paint distress ink.  Then I stamped an alien stamp using faded jeans distress ink.  Next I stamped onto a separate piece of white card stock several rockets in a line to make a border. I stamped the rockets in blue and green distress inks and changed the direction of the stamp for the two different colours.  This was then cut out and mounted onto some holographic card stock.  An alien and the sentiment were stamped using faded jeans distress ink.  These were cut to size and again mounted onto holographic card stock.  The border and sentiment were adhered to the card base.  Finally I stamped the spaceman image using faded jeans distress ink.  I used to distress ink to water colour his boots and gloves.  Next using broken china distress ink I water coloured his suit.  The flag and central panel on the suit were water coloured with peeled paint distress ink.  I added glossy accents to his helmet and some parts on his suit to give the effect that they were real.  The spaceman was then added to the card base using foam pads.

Hope you enjoyed this card it would make a lovely card for a space mad boy or man.

This card is being entered into the following challenge
2 sisters challenge blog challenge 140 theme colour - blue or green
You can check out the details here http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment