Search This Blog

Friday 26 April 2013

Friends are like bras...

Hello bloggers, first a little bit of news I entered a blog challenge on Anything Goes Challenge blog with the theme heavy metal and won a top 5 place with my card golden oldies lifes journey, so now have a badge on my blog as recognition.

 Back to today's card it is a bit of fun and stamped using Creative Expression and Kanban stamps.


I began with an 8x8 card blank and using some white card stock I stamped the orange lace pattern with Kanban lace stamp and spiced marmalade distress ink.  I then cut this out and attached it to the left hand side of the card.  Next using spellbinders Venetian dies I cut 2 borders in green and 1 in orange.  These were then adhered to the card blank.  Using creative expressions frilly things stamp set I stamped up the bra and pants using spiced marmalade distress ink.  This was then die cut out using spellbinders labels fourteen die and the edges were ink with the distress ink using a piece of cut n dry foam.  The sentiment was stamped also from frilly things stamp set and inked in iced spruce distress ink, again this was die cut using labels fourteen and inking the edges.   Finally the sentiment and topper were adhered to the card blank.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment