Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just for You

Hello crafter's, today's card is featured below.


This cards started off with a shop brought card blank 5x7 in size I inked the edges with evergreen bough distress ink.  Next I cut a piece of white card stock and embossed it with that special touch mask 'leaves' using my grand calibur to run it through and get the embossed detail.  Using some black and silver patterned mirror board I die cut two borders using spellbinders 'asian accents' dies and also cut a piece using a marianne die for the sentiment backing.  Using spellbinders 'lotus' die I also cut  the topper and then stamped a sentiment using black soot distress ink.  Again using the silver and black card stock I die cut it using spellbinders 'spiral blossom three. This was then rolled up to create a flower and a gem added to the centre.   With some turquoise paper I die cut a leaf set using spellbinders foliage dies.  The card was then assembled as shown above.

Hope you like it, please feel free to leave comments.  Happy crafting xx Hazel

1 comment: