Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Nested Hearts

Hello, today's card is a lovely embossed nested hearts card.

I started with an A6 card blank and embossed it with 'tied together' embossing folder.  Next I stamped the sentiment  using creative expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set.  This was then die cut using spellbinders Back to Basic Tags 2, then inked through the die with festive berries distress ink.  Once it was taken out of the die I inked the edges with the same ink and a bit of cut n dry foam.  I attached the sentiment to the card base using two jewel brads.  Using some pearlescent red paper I cut out a whole set of spellbinders ' nested hearts'.  Then I embossed them to get the lovely embossed detail you can see in the photo.  The hearts were then attached to the card so that there was one in front of the other at an angle.  Next I die cut the foliage from some green textured paper and inked through the die using peeled paint distress ink.  Using some red card stock I die cut a flower from spellbinders 'spiral blossom 2' die and the rolled it up to form a flower.  This was adhered together and then to the card.  The foliage was added tucked in behind the flower.

Hope you like this one.  Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment