Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2013

Flowers Are The Music Of Life

Hello bloggers, today's card has a floral theme.


I began with a 6x6 card blank but cut it down to the size I wanted.  Next I used a preprinted card stock with a floral design down the left hand side and adhered it to my card base.  Then using distress ink I stamped  the sentiment which is from Creative Expressions 'Button Floral' stamp set.  Next using pine needles distress ink I stamped the leaves using Creative Expressions 'Funky Floral' stamp set.  I then stamped the larger flower directly onto the card stock using button florals stamp set at the top and bottom right of the card.  I also stamped it twice onto a piece of white card stock that I then cut out and coloured  with promarkers.  I did the same with the smaller flower which is from the same stamp set. Then  I shaped the flowers slightly with my fingers and adhered them to the card base onto of the original stamped images.    The smaller flowers were adered on top of the larger flowers.  To finish off the card I placed cosmic shimmer pearl glue berry red in the centres of the two stamped flowers and also into the centres of some of the flowers that were pre printed on the card stock.

Hopefully I have finally sorted out blogger scheduling and new posts will now be from 6am GMT.  
  Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment