Search This Blog

Saturday 6 April 2013

Happy Engagement Card

Hello fellow bloggers, today's card is a very quick one as I have been ill for two days and not feeling up to much crafting, think I over did it at the allotment the other day :(


The card blank was shop brought on this card 6x6.  I cut a mat of red card stock smaller than the card base and adhered it to the card base.  Next on a piece of white card stock and using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Barn Door I stamped up the image using Indigoblu  stamp 'Love Is'.  Once the image was stamped I cut the card down to size so that it was just a smidging smaller than the red card mat.  It was then adhered to the red mat.  Finally a shop brought 'Happy Engagement' sentiment strip was adhered along the bottom.

Hope you like this card, I look forward to reading your comments.  Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment