Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 February 2014

You Deserve A Treat ~ Birthday Wishes s.w.a.l.k.

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a great start to the working week.  I did lots of cleaning and creating yesterday.   Today's card could be used for any occasion but I chose it as a birthday card, love the topper image and sentiment on this one.


This card began as an A4 sheet of green Topsy Turvy card stock that I score and folded to create an A5 card blank.  Next I took some green floral paper from my stash and cut it to 14.5cm x 20.5cm to make a mat, which was adhered to the card blank.  The topper was printed from Crafter's Companion 's.w.a.l.k. digistamps' CD-ROM.  Once printed I die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.  The image was coloured using ProMarkers and I also inked the edges with a lime green one.  The topper was adhered to the right hand side of the card.  Next using some white card stock I stamped the boxes for my  'enjoy' sentiment using Clarity Stamps 'letterbox kit' stamp set and black staz-on ink pad.  The letters were then stamped inside the boxes using the same stamp set and peeled paint distress ink.  The sentiment was then fussy cut out and adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Finally I added 
a sticker sentiment from Katy Sue Designs which says 'Birthday Wishes' to the top left hand corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment