Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Happy Birthday Little Mischief ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers I had a lovely day yesterday it was sunny and I spent the day at the allotment and then made a visit to the local library.  I hope that you all had a great day too.  On to today's card which is a quick decoupage card for a boy.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I cut down some  patterned card stock to 5x7 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I popped out my Little Mischief decoupage from the sheet and then filed off the locking pips with some sandpaper.  The decoupage was then layered up using foam pads and adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Using some blue patterned card stock I die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  The label was then adhered down the right hand side of the card.  Next I added a 'happy birthday' sentiment from my stash to the top of the label 33 mat.  Finally I fussy cut the little  mischief topper from the decoupage sheet and adhered it below the sentiment.
Happy Birthday xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment