Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

Happy Mother's Day ~ Bunch of Flowers

Hello bloggers I hope you had a great day yesterday, again we had sunshine here in the UK, but snow is forecast for Friday. :(  Today's card is for Mother's Day and has been made using handmade paper.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut a mat from some red card stock slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the card.  Next I cut some turquoise handmade paper to slightly smaller than the red mat and adhered it to the front of the card.  In each corner I added a faux pearl.  The topper was stamped using staz-on ink black and was stamped using a stamp from a stamp club so I can't remember which stamp this is.  It was then coloured before being die cut using Spellbinders 'labels A' die set.  Next using the same red card stock as above I cut a mat for the topper using the same die set.  The mat and topper were added to the front of the card.  Finally using a 'Happy Mother's Day' stamp and black staz-on ink I stamped the sentiment onto red card stock.  This was then punched out using a circle punch before being adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment