Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy Anniversary ~ Hunkydory

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and have managed to get some crafting into your weekend.  Today's card is for a wedding anniversary.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some textured red paper I cut it to 5x7 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my image onto white card stock using walnut stain distress ink and Hunkydorky Golden oldies 'waltzing surprise' stamp set.  This was then coloured using whispers brushmarkers before being die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 28' die set.  Next using some holographic card stock I cut a mat for the topper using the same die set.  The mat and topper were adhered together and then attached to the card.  The sentiment was die cut using some red waxed paper from my stash and Tattered Lace 'die sentiments blocks' die set.  This was then run through my Xyron to apply adhesive before being attached to the topper.  Finally I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using walnut stain distress ink and Hunkydorky Golden oldies 'waltzing surprise' stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with barn door distress ink.  The tag was then adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment