Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2014

Friends Frilly Things Spellbinders


 Hello bloggers I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. I know I am.  Today's  card is a card about friends and how they support you just like a bra for us women out there.




 I began with an 8x8 card blank and using some white card stock I stamped the orange lace pattern with Kanban lace stamp and spiced marmalade distress ink.  I then added some orange ribbon to the lace stamped panel and then topped this of with some green polka dot ribbon on top.  Lastly I added a hand tied bow and adhered it into place.  I then attached the panel to the left hand side of the card.  Next using spellbinders 'Venetian accents' dies I cut 2 borders in green and 1 in orange.  These were then adhered to the card blank.  Using creative expressions frilly things stamp set I stamped up the bra and pants using spiced marmalade distress ink.  This was then die cut out using spellbinders labels fourteen die and the edges were ink with the distress ink using a piece of cut n dry foam.  The sentiment was stamped also from frilly things stamp set and inked in iced spruce distress ink, again this was die cut using labels fourteen and inking the edges.   Finally the sentiment and topper were adhered to the card blank.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment