Search This Blog

Monday 17 February 2014

Mum ~ Marianne Butterflies

Hello bloggers back with another Mother's Day card today.  I hope you had a good weekend we had sun on Sunday yippee.


This card began as an A4 sheet of pink Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make card blank 4.5" x  6.5".  Next I cut some pink wavy stripped paper to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the front of the card.  Using some white butterfly glitter card I cut a smaller mat for my lettering, which was adhered to the front of the card.  The letters we cut using the Xyron Personal Cutting System using the basic fonts book.  Then I cut a shadow for the letter using the same system.  These were then adhered to the front of the card to spell out mum.  Finally using some pink glitter card and Marianne Dies 'butterflies' I die cut three small butterflies to sit on the letters.  The butterflies were adhered to the letters to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment