Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Scent With Love ~ Makey Bakey Mice Happy Mother's day

Hello bloggers I hope you are getting into the working week by now.  Today's card is one for Mother's Day which is on March 30th this year in the UK.




This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some red and white stripped paper I added a mat to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my topper onto white card stock using walnut stain distress ink and Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice 'thanks petal' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 18' die set.  Next I coloured the image using Whispers permanent markers.  With some copper holographic mirror board  and Spellbinders 'grand labels 11' die set I cut a mat for the topper.  The topper and mat were then adhered together and attached to the front of the card.   The sentiments were stamped using festive berries distress ink, the same stamp set as above and a mother's day stamp from my stash.  Once stamped I punched them out using a circle punch before adhering them to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment