Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2014

If I'd have known that ....... Happy Mother's Day

Hello bloggers today's card is in readiness for Mother's day, it's a card for a grandma.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I took and A4 sheet of gorgeous rainbow glitter card and cut it down to 5x7 before adhering it to the card blank.  Next I stamped my topper using  Hunkydory Golden Oldies 'waltz surprise' stamp set and walnut stain distress ink.   The image was coloured with ProMarkers and then die cut using Spellbinders 'heart squares' die set.  The edges were then inked with scattered straw distress ink before being adhered to the top of the card.  Next I stamped 'If I'd Known' words using the same ink and stamp set as above before die cutting it with Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.  The edges were then inked with evergreen bough distress ink before being adhered below the topper.  Finally I stamped a 'Happy Mother's Day' sentiment using a stamp from my stash and walnut stain distress ink.  Once stamped it was die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  The edges of the die cut were then inked with spiced marmalade distress ink before being added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel
.

No comments:

Post a Comment