Search This Blog

Friday 21 February 2014

Best Wishes Happy Birthday Turquoise

Hello bloggers back on schedule today, again I would like to apologise for a very late post yesterday.  On to today's post which is one for the girls.



This card began as an 8x8 card blank.  First I cut some green and white harlequin patterned paper to 8" square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I printed out my toppers from the computer using Fairy Gemstones CD by Linda Ravenscroft.  Once printed I die cut the two topper from the sheet that I wanted to choose using spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set.  Using some green card stock I cut mats for the two toppers and then adhered them to the card.  I then fussy cut  two sentiments and then added then to the card to complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment