Search This Blog

Thursday 26 June 2014

Thank you Flowers and Mouse Makey Bakey Mice Everyday

Hello bloggers I hope you are keeping well and getting some crafting done.  Today I have another take on a thank you card.



This card began as an A4 white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 7.5x5.5.  Next I printed off the backing paper and topper sheet using Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice CD-ROM.  Once printed I cut out the elements.  The backing paper was cut to size and adhered to the front of the card.

Next I matted the topper onto some black and silver holographic mirror board.  The topper was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  The sentiment was stamped next using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'thank you' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  The sentiment tag was inked around the edge using tattered rose distress ink before being added to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment