Search This Blog

Monday 16 June 2014

Marvel Captain America Gatefold Happy Birthday Card

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good weekend and managed to get some me time for crafting.  Today I have a Marvel Captain America card for the boys.

Front of  gatefold card

Inside of gatefold card

This card began as an A4 sheet of red card stock that I scored to make a gatefold card.  Next using Marvel Captain America decoupage sheet I cut out the elements that I wanted to use.  The base image for the decoupage I inked the edge with a ProMarker and then adhered it to half of the gatefold card so that I could still open it.  I then added a sentiment to the top left corner of the card.

Inside the card I added a navy mat and then adhered the next piece of the decoupage to the mat.  Finally I added another sentiment inside the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment