Search This Blog

Sunday 22 June 2014

Fairy Special Sister ~ Fairy Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying the weekend and stunning weather we are having here in the UK.
Today I have a fairy decoupage card for you.



This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  First I added a patterned paper to the front of the card, this paper came from Kaiser Crafts 'sweet pea' paper pad.  I then took another paper from the pack and die cut it using Spellbinders 'heart squares' die set.  I adhered this to the centre of the card at an angle so it looks more like a diamond than a square.

Next I popped out the fairy decoupage which is from Katy Sue Designs.  I then layered it up using foam pads before adhering it into the centre of the diamond.  Onto white card stock I stamped the sentiment using spiced marmalade distress ink and Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies Friends 'sweet pea stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut it using Spellbinders 'fancy framed tags one' die set.  Once die cut I inked the edges of the die cut using the same distress ink as before.  Finally I added the decoupage and sentiment to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment