Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Grandad Enjoy Your Day ~ Steam Train Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope the you are well and managed to see some of the sunshine yesterday.  Today I have a quick card as I haven't been well.  This card is for Grandad with a train theme.




This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock, that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I printed off the map backing paper and decoupage sheet using Debbie Moore's 'card for men'  CD-ROM.  The backing paper was then cut down to 6x6 and adhered to the front of the card.

 Next I  fussy cut the decoupage and then went around the edges with a ProMarker.  The decoupage was layered up  using foam pads.  Once assembled the topper was added to the centre of the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment onto some white cardstock using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set..  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with faded jeans distress ink.  Finally the sentiment was adhered below the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment