Search This Blog

Sunday 15 June 2014

Marvel Iron Man Decoupage Card Super Day

Hello bloggers Happy Father's Day,  I hope you are having a good weekend.  I had a pyjama day yesterday and just chilled for a change.  Today I have a decoupaged Marvel Iron man card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of yellow topsy turvy card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next I made a mat for my card using red cardstock, cutting it slightly smaller than the card blank.  I then cut an A4 sheet of Marvel Iron Man cardstrock to slightly smaller than the red mat.  

All the mats were layered up and added to the card blank.  Next I used a decoupage sheet from Marvel,  I popped out the layers and assembled them using foam pads.  Oncce complete I adhered the decoupage topper to the right hand side of the card.  A sentiment from the same sheet was adhered to the left hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment