Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Thank You Makey Bakey Mice Flowers and Mouse

Hello bloggers I hope that you have a good start to the working week I know I have.  Today I have a cute thank you card.  It's getting the the end of the summer term and children everywhere will be wanting to sent thank you cards to their teachers.



This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 5 x5.5 inch.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'Makey Bakey Mice everyday' CD-ROM I printed off a topper sheet and backing paper.  The backing paper was then cut to size and adhered to the front of the card.  Using some black/silver embossed mirror board I cut a mat for the topper.  The topper was then added to the mat and adhered to the left side of the card.

Next using  Crafter's Companion s.w.a.l.k 'thank you' stamp set I stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dusty concord distress ink.  I then cut the fancy part of the die cut away and adhered the sentiment to the card.  Finally I added a heart to each corner of the topper.  These were the waste from the sentiment die cut.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment