Search This Blog

Monday 23 June 2014

Congratulations On Your Marriage ~ Spellbinders butterfly circles and Stamp' in up love and laughter stamp set

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good weekend and managed to enjoy the sunshine.  Today I have a wedding card for you as we are now in the wedding season.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x5.5 card blank.  Next using Stampin' Up love and laughter stamp set and Adirondack water melon ink pad I stamped the heart randomly on the front of the card.  Using Kaiser crafts sweet pea  paper pack and Spellbinders 'butterfly circles' die set I cut out the centre topper.  I also die cut one from gold pearlescent paper.  The two dies cut were then adhered together with the slight twist so that the butterflies were of centre slightly with each other.

Next I stamped the wedding cake onto the topper using the same stamp set as above and black soot distress
ink.  Once stamped the topper was adhered into the centre of the card.  The sentiments were stamped using the same stamp set and black soot distress ink onto the same patterned paper used for the topper.  I then cut them out and matted them onto some gold pearlescent paper.  The sentiments were then adhered into place at the top left and bottom right corners.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment