Search This Blog

Thursday 12 June 2014

World's Best Teacher ~ Floral Pop-up Box Card

Hello blogger's we hadsunshine again yesterday I hope you are saw the same.  Today I have another pop-up box card with a floral theme.  This card has been decorated using up scraps from my scrap box.



This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a pop-up box card.  Once I had assembled the box I added some matting to the sides and flaps using scraps of paper from my scrap box.  Next using scraps of purple card stock and paper in varying shades I die cut lots of flowers using the following dies
Spellbinders Die D-lites' blooms one, blooms two, blooms, three, blooms four'.

Once the die cuts had been cut out I began assembling them in different ways to get different looking flowers.  Next using some scraps of green papers I die cut some leaves using Spellbinders 'foliage die set'.  Using some scraps of acetate I began to add the flowers and foliage to the box.

Next I stamped the sentiment using dusty concord distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'popcorn the bear kids school days' stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinder's 'back to basic tags' die set.  Finally it was attached to the card using a purple brad.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment