Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

Winter Wishes ~ The Snowman And The Snowdog

Hello bloggers I hope you have enjoyed a good week.  Today I have a Christmas card featuring the Snowman and the Snowdog.


This card began as an 9x5 off cut of green card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4.5 square card blank.  Next using Creative Crafting World Perfect Christmas Companions CD-ROM, I printed off  a Christmas tree backing paper and a page of ribbon borders both in green.  Next I cut the ribbon borders sheet to size and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then used the Christmas tree paper and Spellbinders 'labels 19' die set to cut a mat for the topper characters.  Once die cut it was adhered to the bottom left of the card.  The Snowman and Snowdog were cut from white card stock using Crafter's Companion magazine 5 free die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with black soot and pine needles distress inks.  Once out of the dies I added them to the mat.  Finally I used Crafter's Companion 'The Snowman' stamp set and pine needles distress ink to stamp the sentiment onto white card stock.  It was then punched out with a circle punch and the edges of the die cut were inked with the same ink pad.  The sentiment was then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment