Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Sorry Flowers & Girl ~ Shaped Scallop Circle Card

Hello bloggers I hope the week began well for you.  Today I have a sorry card to share with you.



This card began as a 12x12 grey card stock that I folded and then die cut using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set to make my card blank.  Next I used the same die and die cut a mat for the topper from some pale green card stock.  The mat was adhered to the card blank but off set from the card blank scallop edge.  Next I printed out my digistamp which is from Chameleon Color Tones.  I then coloured it using water colour pencils.  Once coloured I die cut it using the same die set as above but a smaller die. The topper was then adhered to the card blank again off setting the scallop pattern.  The sentiment was created using the Brother Scan N Cut text feature.  Once created I cut it out of purple vinyl and then added it to the topper to complete the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment