Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow ~ Create A Flake Three

Hello bloggers I hope the first day for the month went well for you.  I had a busy but good day.  Today I have a snowflake card made using Spellbinders 'create a flake three' die set.



This card began as a white 6x4 card blank.  Using an off cut of snowflake patterned paper I covered the front of the card.  Next using Polka Doodles Magical Winter Part One CD-ROM I printed out the sentiment and then fussy cut away the frame.  This was then adhered to the card.  Next using some snowflake patterned embossed foiled paper and some blue card stock I die cut the snowflake using Spellbinders 'create a flake three' die set.  The layers were adhered together using foam pads.  Once assembled it was adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment